- ‘Agreement’ refers to these Terms and Conditions.
- ‘Company’ means the entity that provides independent research and writing services to customers according to the defined terms laid out in this agreement.
- ‘Writer’ is the person, who has agreed to work with the company on a freelance basis to provide research and writing services under the company’s terms.
- ‘Customer’ is the person who places an order with the company to obtain the product according to his or her requirements and governed by the defined terms and conditions laid out in this Agreement.
- ‘Order’ is an electronic request of a paid service from the customer for a particular product and/or service.
- ‘Order Status’ defines order progress on a particular stage.
- ‘Product’ is a document in an electronic format that is the final result of Order completion.
- ‘Product Revision’ is an edited version of the original product initialized by customer.
- ‘Support Team or Support’ is the part of the company’s organizational structure with the mission to assist and coordinate the order process.
- ‘Quality Assurance Department’ signifies the part of the company’s organizational structure with the mission to guard and evaluate the quality of product and service provided.
- ‘Messaging System’ is an interactive feature that ensures communication between the customer and support/writer.
- ‘Verification Process’ is a procedure required from customer in order to conform his/her billing identity fraud.
- ‘Store Credit’ is a money account of the customer within the company.
- The company is committed to protect the privacy of the customer and it will never resell or share any of customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems provided by Authorize.net. It saves the customer from the risk of having the credit card disclosed. The company, however, does not fully guarantee any disclosures of the credit card data beyond its control and/or without its fault.
- Certain pages on the company’s website require the customer to provide customer’s name, e-mail address, home address or phone number (for example, when filling in the order-form). The company does not use this information for any other purpose than verification and to contact the customer with regards to the order. All additional files provided by the customer in order to pass the verification process are deleted from the company’s database right after verification is completed.
- Direct contact between the customer and the writer is prohibited to keep the personal information of the customer safe and confidential. The customer is welcome to use the numerous interactive features created by the company for that purpose and a qualified support team is available for the customer 24/7.
- Information provided by the customer in order description and in additional files needed for order completion immediately becomes visible for the writer once order is paid. The company is not responsible for the information voluntarily disclosed by the customer when placing an order and highly encourages the customer to avoid including any personal or billing information (i.e. customer’s phone number, email address etc.) as well as disclosing the customer’s identity when communicating with the writer through the messaging system.
- The company offers a service that locates suitably qualified experts for the provision of independent personalized research and writing services provided to the customer as a unique reference that is designed to assist in the completion of the customer’s assignments or academic obligations. Thus, it is understood that the company does not make any guarantees regarding customer’s grades as an outcome or consequence of the submission of the product to any academic institution. The purpose of this agreement is strictly to provide the customer with an original reference document or related services according to the customer’s instructions. Everything provided by the company is intended for research/reference purpose only. The company is also not responsible for failure on the part of the customer to learn the material covered by the product or improper usage of research contained therein.
- Intellectual property is owned by the company and the customer has the exclusive permission and right to use the product for a limited period of six (6) months. When the six (6) months period has passed, the company shall exclusively regain all rights of the product.
- Placing an order. When filling in an order form, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to register using a valid email address and to provide a correct phone number where the customer can be reached (preferably both- home and mobile). There may be multiple occasions during order preparation when establishing contact with the customer is crucial. Failure to provide a valid email address or a correct phone number may affect order completion and will result in a violation of the terms and conditions of this agreement. This may lead to forfeiture of any claim to the implied warranty or guarantee by the customer.
The company cannot begin working on the customer’s order until the customer has paid for the entire amount of the product/s and/or service/s. The company is not liable or responsible for the failure of a customer to pay on time. The customer must be precise and attentive when filling in the order form. The company’s 5%, 10% and 15% membership discounts are not applied for papers that involve multiple choice questions, both time-framed and non-time framed. For each order placed at multiple choice questions, the customer gets a discount according to the number of the ordered questions. The customer can also use a discount to lessen the price if the customer is entitled to it. Special offers or discounts on the company’s products and services may not be used together at the same time and cannot be combined with any additional services.
- Because the company works based on the customer’s instructions, these instructions must be clear and precise. If the instructions are not clear and additional instructions are needed to complete the order, but are not provided within the required time schedule, the company cannot fulfil any implied warranty or guarantee and it shall not be held responsible. The customer is advised that once the order is completed any revision request must only be based on the initial requirements and description of the original order. Any changes from the initial instructions of the order will be considered “editing”. This is an additional service and the company will not conduct any free revision request that is different or deviates from the original order requirements and/or description. Instructions and additional requests must be sent before a writer is assigned to the customer’s order. Failure to meet this requirement will result in a violation of this agreement and forfeiture of any claim to the implied warranty or guarantee.
- The writer is allowed to use any relevant source available for the completion of the requested assignment- books, journals, newspapers, interviews, online publications etc., unless the customer mentions some particular sources to be used or others to be ignored. If the customer needs specific sources that are crucial for the completion of the order, the company would expect the customer to provide them within the required time schedule listed below.
48 hours- 10 days: instructions and all sources must be received within the first 8 hours.
12 hours- 24 hours: instructions and all sources must be received within the first 1 hour.
12 hours- or less: instructions and all sources must be received within the first 20 minutes.
Failure to do so will result in a violation of the terms and conditions of this agreement and forfeiture of any claim to the implied warranty or guarantee.
- Matching of the Academic Level. In the event that the desired academic level chosen by the customer is the improper academic/quality level (either by accident or not), the customer shall assume all liability for such error. It shall be the customer’s sole responsibility to choose the correct academic level that best fits the required assignment at the time of making the order. If the customer has made an error while placing an order, then the customer must contact the support team immediately for assistance.
- Checking the messaging system. The messaging system is an easy and convenient way to communicate. The customer should check messages for any updates from the support team or from the writer. The customer should also promptly address any questions, concerns or give additional instructions using this interactive feature. Failure or neglect to check the messaging system shall not be sufficient ground for a refund of services rendered. If the customer does not know how to use the messaging system, the customer may contact the support team at any time for assistance or instructions.
- Incorrect order placement. The company reserves the right not to process or to resubmit the customer’s order in the event that the details indicated are inconsistent to or do not match the order’s original description. Failure to provide the correct description or choosing the wrong product, deadline extension requests or writer level upgrade may require additional payments. Please note this is done by the company only so that it may properly process the customer’s order and have the best possible writer to complete the customer’s order. The customer will always be contacted to approve any additional changes or requests.
- Tracking order progress. The customer is highly encouraged to stay in touch with the support team/writer and to monitor order progress through the customer’s personal account on the website. The possible statuses of the order are;
Order is not paid- albeit the order is registered within the company’s system, the customer should proceed with the payment for the company to work on it.
Research has been started- order is successfully paid and available for the writers of the chosen level.
Preparing- a writer has been assigned to work on the order.
Order is completed. Download- the product has been uploaded for the customer’s review. The customer is welcome to download it from the customer’s personal account on the website.
Order is returned for revision- writer is revising the product according to the customer’s instructions.
Hold- the order is put on hold by the support team and the writer has temporarily stopped working on it. The customer is advised to visit messaging board on the personal profile for detailed information or contact the support team.
Canceled- the order is cancelled.
- Client can request for a draft from writer, however, the company does not guarantee a draft if order’s urgency is 3-48 hours.
Preferred writer. When placing an order, the customer can indicate a preferred writer to be assigned to an order. The company reserves the right to decline preferred writer request based on writer’s history, recent quality and lateness issues that might jeopardize order completion. The company will inform customer about it’s decision and provide supporting materials. If the customer insists on chosen writer, the company will not be responsible for failure of the preferred writer to deliver high quality product in a timely manner. No refund can be guaranteed at that point.
- The company strives for the highest level of satisfaction available. However, the company cannot and will not be held liable or responsible for any type of delivery issues resulting from problems such as spam filters, incorrect email, lack of internet access or general neglect, among others, which are beyond its control and/or without its fault. The support team is available 24 hours a day to assist the customer with any delivery problems of the order. The company will do its best to meet the customer’s academic writing needs by maintaining up-to-date software. However, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to provide the correct contact information to the company.
- In case of timely delivery of the product, the company will not be responsible for failure of the customer to download the product. Please note that the customer will still be billed for the service rendered and no refund is guaranteed at this point in order to pay the writer for the work done.
- Protecting billing information of the customers and eliminating fraud is a priority that the company takes seriously. The company is obliged by authorities along with merchant providers and banks to protect the credit card holders who purchase from it. Accordingly, due to the nature of the company’s business, type of product and the fact that it is delivered by electronic means, no hand-written signature is required as proof of delivery.
- The company reserves the right to request the customer to provide:
- Photocopy of customer’s credit card (the digits or numbers may be covered except the last 4)
- Photocopy of the customer’s passport (or visa copy for international students)
- Photocopy of customer’s official ID (Driver’s License or other government issued ID)
- Authorization code from customer’s bank.
The aforementioned documents may be made by scanner, digital camera or cell phone with camera. Everything provided by the customer in order to pass the verification process is never shared to any third parties. The copies that are requested are not used for any other purpose but only to verify the customer’s identity. For the customer’s security the company does not store files and documents that are sent for verification. These are immediately trashed once verification is completed.
- When requested to verify the customer’s billing information, it is the customer’s sole responsibility to comply immediately to ensure that the billing information meets the company’s anti-fraud policies and procedures. Any verification requests must be completed in the following time schedule.
If the order is requested to be delivered between 48 hours and 10 days the customer’s billing information must be verified within the first 8 hours to comply with any implied warranty or guarantee.
If the customer’s urgency level is within 12-24 hours the customer’s billing information must be verified within the first 1 hour to comply with any implied warranty or guarantee.
If the customer’s urgency level is less than 12 hors the customer’s billing information must be verified within the first 20 min to comply with any implied warranty or guarantee.
Failure on the part of the customer to do so will result in a violation of the terms and conditions of this agreement and forfeiture of any claim to the implied warranty or guarantee.
- Any unauthorized use of a stolen credit card is prohibited by law and will be reported to the applicable law enforcement agencies for further investigation. The company works closely with the authorities to fight cyber crime and report all fraudulent orders for prosecution.
- The company reserves the right to cancel any paid order at its own determination or decision in case there is lack of cooperation/communication from the customer’s side that affects order completion or a suspicion by the company that the customer is engaged in a fraudulent activity. The company does not guarantee reimbursement in the circumstances described above. Each case is analyzed separately and final decision depends on the number of factors. The company shall have sole discretion to take action based on the particular circumstances of each case.
- The free revision policy is a courtesy service that the company provides to help ensure customer’s total satisfaction with the completed order. To receive free revision the company requires that the customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date of the order/product and within a period of thirty (30) days for any dissertation, thesis, research proposal, thesis proposal, dissertation chapters writing or any other reasonably large assignments. If the customer has missed the policy deadline, the customer may choose to have the order revised but for additional payment or the customer may place a new one for editing.
- Quality Assurance Department of the company reserves the right to limit the number of revisions or decline revision requests in cases such as, but not limited to: changes in initial order details; unreasonable return of assignment; taking advantage of writer and obvious abuse of revision option.
- If the revision request violates original instructions, the Quality Assurance Department has the right to decline it. If request falls within mentioned guidelines, the company will happily revise the customer’s order to meet the initial requirements free of charge.
- The product ordered is guaranteed to be original in a timely manner. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the product is 100% original. The company has a zero-tolerance policy for plagiarism.
- The company does not and cannot guarantee that editing, proofreading, formatting services will be plagiarism free. Papers and other materials that are not written or made by the company will not be scanned or reviewed for possible incidence of plagiarism. The company shall not refund any amount in the event that a proofread/formatted paper or product is considered to be plagiarized.
- If the customer needs to cancel an order, it may be made at any time prior to the completion of the order.
- All refunds and cancellations should be communicated and expressed in writing by using the order messaging system or by e-mailing the support team. In the unlikely event that the customer is not satisfied with the product or receive the product after the specified deadline, the customer may request a partial or full refund. It is the sole discretion of the company to approve or disapprove any request on an individual case to case basis.
- In case of a refund request due to bad quality of the product, the customer must provide strong reasons, and examples to back up the claim for refund. Only after an extended list of violations is provided, will the request for refund be forwarded to the Quality Assurance Department for further investigation and refund request approval. Please note that the company can also ask for additional materials or evidence to support the request. Quality Assurance Department reserves the right to decline inquiry if aforementioned information or documents are not provided when the request is made.
- If the refund request in not received within seventy-two (72) hours after order completion it is to be assumed that the customer is satisfied with the product and the customer will not be eligible for any refunded amount.
- In case a full refund is issued or order becomes unpaid in circumstances where the service rendered has already been delivered, the company retains full authorship for the product completed and reserves the right to use, resell, distribute and share it to other third parties. The customer is then not eligible to use the product for whatever purpose.
- The company shall not be responsible for failure of the customer to learn the material covered by the product or for improper usage of research contained therein and no refund shall be made by the company in case the customer receives a failing grade. For more details see section 2.1.
- Store credits accepted by the customer as a compensation for any occurred inconveniences are non-refundable. If unused in 365 calendar days from the day of accrual, store credits issued will be debited from the customer’s respective account and no longer be available for use.
- The company reserves the right to contact the customers by email regarding new services, discounts, special offers and any other information that the company may deem useful for the customers.
- Short Message Service (SMS) Alerts allows the customers to receive alerts on their mobile phones in the form of a SMS text message. By placing an order, the customer agrees to receive mobile phone alerts and updates from the company. The company also reserves the right to alter or modify any SMS Alerts at any time without further notice to the Customer which may include special offers and discounts. The company will not be responsible for any additional charges for the company SMS Alerts that may be charged against the customer by the mobile service provider.
- No waiver by the Company of any breach of this Agreement by the Customer shall be held to be a waiver of any other subsequent breach. All remedies afforded in this Agreement shall be taken and construed as cumulative, that is, in addition to every other remedy provided herein or by law.
- The failure of the company to insist on a strict performance of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be deemed a waiver of the rights or remedies or remedies that the company may have regarding that specific instance only and shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach of default in any terms and conditions.
- The company reserves the right to modify, amend, revise or otherwise change any and all provisions of this Agreement. The customer expressly agrees to be bound by any subsequent modification, amendment, revision or changes as contemplated herein, by the continues rendition of services by the company. It shall be the obligation of the customer to review this agreement for changes from time to time, since any changes are reflected in this section of the website.
- Entire Agreement- this agreement contains the entire stipulations between the customer and the company, and no statements, promises, or inducements made by either party or agent of either party that are inconsistent herein shall be valid or binding, unless expressly authorized under this agreement. This agreement may not be enlarged, modified, or altered except in writing signed by the parties and indorsed on this agreement. This agreement shall supersede all previous communications, representations, or agreements, either verbal or written, between the customer and the company.
- Severability- it is understood and agreed by the customer that if any pat, term, or provision of this agreement is held by the courts to be illegal or in conflict with any law of the state where made, the validity of the remaining portions shall not be affected, and the rights and obligations of the customer shall be construed and enforced as if the agreement did not contain the particular part, term, or provision held to be invalid.
- Law governing- it is mutually understood and agreed that this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the place where the company holds its principal place pf business, both as to interpretation and performance, or in any other place at the determination of the company.
- Place of suit- any action or other judicial proceeding for the enforcement of this agreement or any of its provisions shall be instituted in the courts of competent jurisdiction in the place where the company holds its principal place of business or in any other place at the determination of the company.
AFFILIATE PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By signing up to be an affiliate in the Only Nursing Papers Affiliate Program (“Program”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Only Nursing Papers reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of service. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and for forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation. You agree to use the Affiliate Program at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Program.
- You must live in the United States to be an Affiliate.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other unauthorized methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person- a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Only Nursing Papers cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not use the Affiliate Program to earn money on your own Only Nursing Papers product accounts.
LINKS/GRAPHICS ON YOUR SITE, IN YOUR EMAILS, OR OTHER COMMUNICATIONS
Once you have signed up for the Affiliate Program, you will be assigned a unique Affiliate Code. You are permitted to place links, banners, or other graphics we provide with your Affiliate Code on your site, in your emails, or in other communications. We will provide you with guidelines, link styles, and graphical artwork to use in linking to Only Nursing Papers. We may change the design of the artwork at any time without notice, but we won’t change the dimensions of them images without proper notice.
To permit accurate tacking, reporting, and referral fee accrual, we will provide you with special link formats to be used in all links between your site and the Only Nursing Papers. You must ensure that each of the links between your site and the Only Nursing Papers properly utilizes such special link formats. Links to the Only Nursing Papers placed on your site pursuant to this Agreement and which properly utilize such special link formats are referred to as “Special Links.” You will earn referral fees only with respect to sales on a Only Nursing Papers Product occurring directly through Special Links; we will not be liable to you with respect to any failure by you or someone you refer to use Special Links or incorrectly type your Affiliate code, including to the extent that such failure may result in any reduction of amounts that would otherwise be paid to you pursuant to this Agreement.
Affiliate links should point to the page of the product being promoted.
REFERRAL FEES/COMMISSIONS AND PAYMENT
For a product sale to be eligible to earn a referral fee, the customer must click-through a Special Link from your site, email, or other communications to https://www.onlypursingpapers.com and complete an order for a product during that session.
We will only pay commissions on links that are automatically tracked and reported by our systems. We will not pay commissions if someone says they purchased or someone says they entered a referral code if it was not tracked by our system. We can only pay commissions on business generated through properly formatted special links that were automatically tracked by our systems.
We reserve the right to disqualify commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal, overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
Payment only begin once you’ve earned more than $100 in affiliate income. If your affiliate account never crosses the $100 threshold, your commissions will not be realized or paid. We are only responsible for paying accounts that have crossed the $100 threshold.
IDENTIFYING YOURSELF AS A ONLY NURSING PAPERS AFFILIATE
You may not issue any press release with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the program; such action may result in your termination from the program. In addition, you may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, say you develop our products, say you are part of Only Nursing Papers or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute money to any charity or other cause).
You may not purchase products through your affiliate links for your own use. Such purchases may result (in our sole discretion) in the withholding of referral fees and/or the termination of this Agreement.
As long as your current affiliate earning are over $100, you’ll be paid each month. If you haven’t earned $100 since your last payment, we’ll pay you the following month after you’ve crossed the threshold.
Customers who place order through this program will be deemed to be our customers. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. Because price changes may affect products that you have listed on your site, you should not display product prices on your site. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product.
TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT AND PROGRAM
The term of this agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your program application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to Only Nursing Papers and all of our trademarks, trade address, and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or in connection with the program. Only Nursing Papers reserves the right to end the program at any time. Upon program termination, Only Nursing Papers will pay any outstanding earning accrued above $20.
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
- The technical operation of your site and all related equipment.
- Ensuring the display of Special Links on your site does not violate any agreement between you and any third party (including without limitation any restrictions or requirements placed on you by a third party that hosts your site).
- The accuracy, truth, and appropriateness of materials posted on your site (including, among other things, all product-related materials and any information you include with an associate with Special Links).
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights).
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights).
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
As a condition to your participation in the program, you agree that while you are a program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, license, permits, judgements, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the program you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and all other anti-spam laws.
Only Nursing Papers, in tis sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the program, or any other Only Nursing Papers service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the service will result in the deactivation or the deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or to-be-paid commissions in your Account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. Only Nursing Papers reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this agreement or the program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this agreement and the program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the program or any products sold through the program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the Only Nursing Papers will be uninterrupted or error-free and will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDRSATND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEBSITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEBSITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVLUATED THE DESIRABILTIY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORHT IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Any dispute relating in any way to this Agreement (including any actual or alleged breach hereof), any transactions or activities under this agreement or your relationship with us or any of our affiliates shall be submitted to confidential arbitration, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court (and you consent to non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts) or any other court of competent jurisdiction. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other part subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of The United States, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You may not assign this agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this agreement.
The failure of Only Nursing Papers to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms of service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Only Nursing Papers and govern your self of the Service, superseding any prior agreement between you and Only Nursing Papers (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).